Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Vote for "Pets Alive"

Some of you may have read about Oreo the dog-she was recently put to sleep by the ASPCA after it was determined she could not be rehabilitated -having lived a terrible life so far. I crossed my fingers that someone special would step forward to save her. The organization called "Pets Alive" did  but for some strange reason the ASPCA ignored the offer of help. I am no animal expert but I do feel animals have a right to their lives & we should do all we can to help heal those that have been abused. 
Pets Alive is currently vying for a $20,000. grant. I think they more than deserve it. You can vote once , each day until Dec. 20th & weather you vote for Pets Alive or some other worthy animal shelter-it's all good. 
Go here to learn more about Pets Alive. Follow the link to vote on their page. 

R.I.P. Oreo

No comments:

Post a Comment