Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday decor central





In the outer boroughs of NYC there are many wonderful holidays scenes to behold each holiday season. I visited several streets in Dyker Heights this year -front yards filled with inflatable lawn ornaments, tons of lights and even several "live" Santa Clauses (how does a parent explain all those Santa Clauses?) It seems like this is actually a business and several of the homes sport signs advertising the companies that do this type of work. While the artist in me would to do this sort of thing-on such a grand scale-I currently work somewhat smaller-call it holiday office decor. If you are too busy to put up decorations this year -or just find that you are not in the mood-contact me and I will do it all for you! Attached are 2 examples of my most recent work:

No comments:

Post a Comment