Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring




Spring is here. If the higher temps do not send that signal (and you can ignore the early bloomers) then the slew of "painter for hire" signs might . This is one of the best signs I have seen in a long time-I might have been tempted to carefully take it down and bring it home to frame but for the fact that it is a work related advertisement . I also wanted to leave it up for the rest of the neighborhood to enjoy. I am not sure why they felt the need to announce they offer both male and female painters-I would have gone with "We are an equal opportunity employer who have a well qualified , experienced & 100% certified staff"...all of whom seemingly have large lips...(?)(kill me, I'm an artist so of course I focus on the drawing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment